- Knee pathologies
- Hip pain
- Lower back pain
- ITB friction syndrome
- Treadmill video assessment
- Doppler ultrasound
- Photodynamic Therapy (PACT) – Fungal Nail Treatment
- Laser scanned orthoses and inserts
- Running and walking video assessment
- Understanding how your problem presented and how it affects you
- Accurate diagnosis of the problem (this may require your Podiatrist to refer you for diagnostic imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, pathology)
- Assessment of the causative factors
- Specific management plan to help you
As a private patient, a referral is not required to see a Podiatrist.
We have HICAPS available for you to claim your private health rebates here at the clinic.
We are also registered to help people referred by their Doctor under DVA, Workcover, TAC and TCA/EPC.
For more information about our Geelong Podiatry team visit www.profeetpodiatry.com.au/