Low Back Pain is the No. 1 reason people see our Chiropractors in Geelong.
So you can be confident that our chiropractors are experienced in helping people with low back pain.
Our Chiropractors have a straight-forward, 3-Step approach
- Diagnose the most likely source of your pain
- Tailor your treatment to decrease your pain and improve your movement and spinal function
- Give you ways to self-manage the problem so it doesn’t keep coming back
If you are struggling with low back pain and live in the Geelong region our chiropractors are here to help. You can call us on 5222 6868, send us an email or make a booking online
8 Things you need to know about your back pain
- Back pain can often get better on its own – if it keeps re-occuring it’s worth getting it checked out
- Our chiropractors can help – we use a variety of techniques and exercises
- A combination of hands on therapy and exercise will give the best results
- If you have had pain for quite a while, it may take some time for treatments to work
- X-rays are probably not going to be helpful for most back pain
- Exercise is really important – consistency is the key
- Sitting for too long at work or home will make back problems worse
- Medications (like anti-inflammatories and analgesics) can help, but you shouldn’t rely on these alone
If you are suffering from low back pain the good news is that our chiropractors are well placed to help you with these types of problems.
About our Chiropractors
Drs Kyle Keenan and Rebecca Keenan are experienced chiropractors with a broad range of skills and techniques that can assist you to recover from injury and improve your health. Kyle and Rebecca have been chiropractors in Geelong for many years and both have additional qualifications to their chiropractic degrees making them uniquely positioned to provide holistic, evidence based chiropractic care. Find out more about them here.