Who is the best chiropractor in Geelong for you
Choosing a new chiropractor Geelong can be a daunting task. In fact, choosing any new health professional, whether it be a new doctor, dentist or podiatrist is often just as daunting. So, how do you know if they are going to be the right one for you? And, are they going to be able to fix your problem?
We thought we’d make your task a little easier by listing some things that our Geelong chiropractors “Do” and “Don’t Do”
What our chiropractors “Do”
- Provide a good ear for listening, so that we really understand your problem and your goals
- Gather a comprehensive health history (including previous injuries, surgeries, current medications and previous x-rays) and conduct a thorough examination.
- Give you a clear explanation of your problem and a plan to get you back on track asap
- Use hands on therapy (like joint mobilisation and massage), provide exercises and lifestyle advice
- Create a plan of actions that you can do to help manage the problem yourself
- Provide a friendly, professional, respectful atmosphere in our clinic
- Communicate with the other health professionals that are involved with your condition
- Always respect your choices
- Answer your questions the best we can
- Try our very best to run on time
What our chiropractors “Don’t Do”
- provide the same treatment to every person
- only “crack” your back
- use ‘cracking’ techniques if you don’t want us too (we have lots of others we can, and often do, use).
- sign you up to long term treatment plans
- do 5 min consultations – Rush you in and out of the clinic
- refer everyone for x-rays
- pressure you to keep coming back chiropractor geelong